Tuesday 19 August 2014

Skin Care Routine

I suffer from very painful spots on my face and I frequently have break outs, so for me it is important that I stick to a set routine every morning and evening that reduces the oil on my skin and helps reduce the 'viciousness' of the break outs. 

STEP 1: I wash my face with The Body Shop 'Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash'

STEP 2: I gently scrub my face with the Clean&Clear 'Exfoliating Daily Wash'. This is oil-free and helps to reduce how much oil builds up on my skin by the end of the day. 

STEP 3: I use a cotton wool pad and I cleanse my face with the Clean&Care 'Deep Cleansing Lotion'. This is brilliant for spotty skin and it really gets into the pores and helps to reduce my spots massively. I use the sensitive skin one as my skin is easily irritated.This product is ideal for removing any foundation from my face in the evening.

STEP 4: I cover any spots in the Neutrogena 'Visibly Clear- Rapid Clear Treatment'. On the packaging it says that it works in 4 hours and I was really impressed as it does work very quickly and help to just stop my spots getting any worse. 

In the evenings before doing any of these steps, I remove my eye make up with Garnier 'Simply Essentials- Soothing 2 in 1 Make-Up Remover' . I have had this product for a few days now as I use it in replacement for make-up wipes and it is so much easier! I would definitely recommend it because it is so gentle on my eyes and it stops me having to rub away at my eyes to remove my mascara. 

In the morning I will then go on to put my make up on and in the evenings I tend to this just before I go to bed and I sometimes put on a face mask on in the evening before this routine. 

If you have any suggestions for products that I could review then feel free to suggest them in the comments :) I am also on Blog Lovin now so if you would like to follow me on there just copy and paste the link to my blog, which is  http://charlottealyxx.blogspot.co.uk/  into the search bar and you can follow me on there :) 



1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a liebster award! For more information on it and how to accept just visit my post:
    http://jennieelouisee.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    (I know you don't have a book blog but 1) I ran out of people and 2) Maybe you could use it to jazz up your blog idk ;) )

    ReplyDelete