Wednesday 13 August 2014

Quick Introduction

Aloha,

Ok, I have wanted to set up a blog for a long time now and I feel like now is the time to do it. You see people like Zoella hit the internet and 5 years,5 million subscribers and the most amazing Penthouse in Brighton later, she is living the life that I suppose anyone would love to live.
Quick disclaimer, I am in no way trying to copy Zoella or Niomi Smart or aiming to eventually be where Zoella is at now. However, I aspire to them and I admire what they do.

My aim for doing this is to get the opportunity to share with you my thoughts on beauty products. I can't promise that every now and then I wont just go off track and talk about something completely different but mainly I will be reviewing products. And, let's be honest here, it gives me a chance to try out the high end brands and treat myself to new things.

Anyway, I have finished waffling now but I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog. As I said, I am in no way trying to get to the point at which many other, well known bloggers are at but I would love to just get some recognition and give me something to do with my time because currently, having already been off for 2 months, I am running out of ideas here!

Thank you very much!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome and good luck! Maybe it is a good idea to put your blog on bloglover and add a button somewhere so its easier for people to follow you?

    Saska
    workthathealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have been looking for ways to get recognition so that is much appreciated! xx

    ReplyDelete