Wednesday 13 August 2014

July Favourites

BarryM Gelly Hishine- Sugar Apple (£3.99)

I found this colour perfect for summer. I find the BarryM Gelly nail polishes so fun and they almost give this look as if the nail is still wet. This is definitely my favourite nail polish at the moment. 





Garnier Body Oil Nourished Lotion (£4.99 for 250ml)
I had been looking for a moisturiser for ages! I found this one was perfect as it isn't too greasy or sticky and it smells amazing. It's perfect for everyday use. It has a pump which is what I wanted as it makes it a thousands times easier to apply. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that I find it doesn't dry particularly quickly so I would suggest you apply it about half an hour before you go to bed/go out. 












Seventeen- Blemish Balm (Light) (£6.99)
This BB cream was so good for my skin. I find that this covers my spots but also massively improves them within a few days so for me this was perfect. I use the shade 'light' and I find that it is good for my sun kissed face at the moment but when I am not tanned it doesn't really match my skin tone so I have to mix with a paler powder.  


The Body Shop- Tea Tree Blemish Gel (£6.00)
This gel came in odd packaging and I wasnt sure of it at first. It is in the shape of a lip gloss and has a wand just like a lip gloss. However, this means it is easy to apply to spots. It is perfect for catching spots that are just appearing and I found it worked with my skin and for banishing my spots before they got bigger. 




6 comments:

  1. Really love your blog,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nail polish looks great!

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your July favorites and the colour of that nailpolish is so nice. Keep up the great work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete